I found this old vintage vest deep down in my wardrobe, so I decided to stud it up a lil.
Steps are as follow:
1. Purchase pastel or bright coloured studs from your arts & crafts supplier
2. Create a pattern by placing the studs on the back of the vest or front, the choice is yours (without stabbing them through)
3. Stab the studs through according to your pattern
4. Turn the vest inside out and pin the studs down (so they are secure and don't stab you when wearing)
5. Thats it. Now time to show it off :)
p.s. apologies for not taking pictures of the back of the vest before studding - silly me only took the front picture