I was so close to buying a pair of really expensive but gorgeous multicoloured stone embellished wedges, and then..... an idea came to me. I realised I had some old wedges that I don't really wear anymore. So... I went to the arts and crafts store and bought my own rhinestones and decided to bedazzle my wedges.
Step by Step: 1. Purchase any coloured gems you please (approx $12 - big pack)
2. Buy material-based glue (approx $4 - don't mix it up with normal glue :P)
3. Arrange how many gems you want on your shoes and place them in a pattern
4. Start glueing your stones onto the shoes by using a cotton bud (so glue doesn't go everywhere)
5. Gently clean around the stones by dabbing the tip of the cotton bud into the water
6. Wait for it to dry for up to an hr/more depending on the glue
7. And Voila .... Test them out :)
(I would wait for at least 24hrs for outdoor wear just incase the stones are not assembled on properly)
Hope you have lots of fun making your own, just as I did!